Find here links to all articles posted. Conversely, you are of course also free to search to the archives by name or category, whatever suits you best….The categories are:
- KoM 101
- Heroes & Equipment
- Troops & War
- Game-play & Updates
- Cities & Buildings
The Kom 101 category covers some of the basics of the game. Although many subjects are covered in the other categories, the KoM101 articles are specifically directed at new players who want to get a head start in the game.
- City buildings overview
- Farming made easy
- Getting through your first 7 days
- ALL items and prizes (sort of)
- All Elven and Dwarven troops
- All Elven and Dwarven Wall troops
- Some tips to get over 100k Might
Under Heroes and Equipment you can find anything related to either Heroes, or Hero Equipment…go figure. Here you will find how to use your Heroes, what equipment is available in-game and which of those are best suited for certain tasks, as well as guides to upgrade your gear by either upgrading&enhancing or by embedding Gems.
- Battle Mechanics:
- Best sets to use
Campaign is a crucial part of the game for farming items, getting resources, and participating in Goblin Kill and Campaign High Score tournaments. Of course, the notorious Smaug also resides in the campaign, reluctantly letting go of his tokens. Here you will find anything to do with campaign, from a walk-through of all the maps, to guides for getting great High Scores!
- How to get great High Score on campaign with Tactical Troops
- CHS: The double-tap NEW!
- How to get great High Scores on campaign levels 2
- How to get great High Scores on campaign levels
- Quick tip: Using Ent gear for Campaign <old>
Under Troops and War all articles are filed that have to do with your armies of Elven or Dwarven troops and how they behave on the battlefield. Information can be found on troop stats, how troops attack an enemy army, and an overview of the exclusive Tactical Troops. Besides that, there are articles on how to train your troops most efficiently and matters related to farming resources from other players.
- Battle Mechanics:
- Troop Attack Order
- Attack report spreadsheet
- Tier 1-5 Attack/Life modifiers
- Attack and Defense runes: When to use them
- How to speed up troop training times
- How to train Tier 4 troops
- Wall Might and why you shouldn’t have it!
- The “Tier 1,2 or 3?” discussion, my two cents
- KoM 101: Farming made easy
- How not to get farmed in Kingdoms of Middle Earth
This category could certainly use some additions, and they are coming. Expect to find here everything related to the range of different tournaments the Hobbit has to offer to its players, along with some tips and strategy on how to be competitive in them!
The Game-play and Updates category contains two types of articles. The Game-play articles deal with subjects related to the game-play of KoM which are not covered in other categories, as well articles on certain game mechanics that work behind the scene. The Update articles cover all the official Kabam updates to the game. These updates are written after the update has released; for more speculative information, go to the Blog page.
- Update 12.4: New Skills/Hero lvl/buffs/troops…
- Update 12.2: Box slider and Hero Skills!
- Update 12.1(.1): Unstable start but new Gems
- More info on coming January update (12.1)
- Update 11.2: Even more features
- Update on new Tacticals and related issues
- Updates on the blog and game (10-’14)
- Update 10.3: Hero 249, New TT and more!
- Update 10.2: what the hell Kabam…
- Update 10.1 overview
- Update 10.0: Not so major yet…
- Future KoM updates and the new Tactical Troops
- Tauriels Circle of Fate and more: Game update 9.2.0!
- Game Update 9.1.0 overview
- Why bonuses in training/construction/research seem smaller than expected
- Make it rain or snow in your city!
- How to annoy the person annoying you!
- This is why you save Tokens!!
- How to use your Galadriel tokens
- Get a free Galadriel token every day
- How to cheat Galadriel’s Gift?
One of the main goals in this game is to construct and maintain your cities as good as possible. To assist you on this quest, the Cities and Buildings category of articles covers all subjects related to your cities, the buildings they contain, and how they function or operate.
- Construction flowchart for ALL buildings, up to level 10
- Runecrafting flowchart, up to level *7
The Alliance category lists the few articles that pertain to game features that specifically impact your whole alliance and which do not fit any other category. The two primary subjects right now are the Alliance shop and Alliance Boss Battles, but who knows what the future holds for KoM’s mighty alliances!