The Campaign Spreadsheet has finally been updated! It has been a while since the last post, and in the mean time T4 and T5 troops were introduced fully, mistakes have been pointed out, and requests were made to complete the Moria campaign and add more attack bonus stats to fill in.
Read on to learn what changes and improvements have been made and to find the download link of the spreadsheet. As usual, any comments or suggestions are welcomed!
Thanks to all who commented and pointed out mistakes. The changes:
- Avenging Moria completed. All maps in campaign are now finally included.
- Tier 4 and 5 troops numbers included. Numbers use the troop modifiers from this post, but can be changed if necessary.
- Errors with Goblin Hero level fixed. Some maps didnt figure in the level of the Goblin leading the enemy army, leading to incorrect troop number suggestions. Numbers have been fixed.
- Changed description to be better understandable and reflect improvements.
- Added equipment, Guardian and permanent buffs to attack bonuses.
- Provisional multiplicative bonus modifier added for optional use. Still figuring out which attack bonuses are additive and which multiplicative. Update soon if necessary.
- Resource rewards added. With many thanks to KoMMercenaries.com
Find the new Campaign sheet at this link
Download the sheet, fill in your information on page 1 and campaign away!
Note 1: As usual, the suggested troop numbers are meant to reflect the minimum of troops needed to win in one combat round, NOT to get the highest campaign score possible!
Note 2: I suggest leaving the “Strong against” attack bonus at zero, as most maps should be attacked with one troop type for highest scores, which makes calculating the overall bonus virtually impossible….