First of all, happy new year’s to you all!! Second of all, wow! I had planned to do so much in the past two weeks, that seeing the fact I didn’t do much at all here is both depressing and good, as it meant I had an awesome time with family and friends over the holidays!
But, it is time to catch up, finally. I went through the posts index to check which articles needed updates and was appalled by the number that need updates or additions to be frank. Starting tonight when I get home I will start with the list and see how fast I can get rid of it. I will start with the ‘Quick wins’ and do the most intensive articles last. Here’s the list of articles in roughly the order I will tackle them:
- Hero Equipment. So many new gear, so little to be found here 😦
- Best Sets. Because some of the new gear is better than the old.
- Attack report and Inventory overview spreadsheets, for the new Tacticals.
- Gems article, for the addition of the lvl 7 and 8 gems.
- Alli Boss Battles for the Lake-Town bosses
- Alliance Shop, for higher levels of the buffs
- Lake-town article. Some unfinished parts need work
- Troop attack order. This one actually has high priority but I need some time to work this out.
- T1-5 attack/life modifiers. Because Kabam seems to have changed the attack/life values of these troops without me knowing….
- Tactical Troops article. For the same reason as above but also with the Lake-town troops.
- New Smaug. Additional info on drops and percentages
- Items list. Quite some new items but not completely sure I wanna add them. I regret this article.
- Sage Tower article. for the new trades that were added
That’s it for the existing articles, but like that list, the list of planned new articles also grows:
- The Tournament series articles….still
- Farming Smaug Tokens article (should be small)
- Bug/Improvement list article (should take a while)
- Legendary books/heroes article
- Article on superstition and chance in this game
- An updated article on the troops discussion, as people requested it
- Maybe something on Training Tacticals, just for completeness…
Given the above, please feel for me and have patience. I’ll try to update your most beloved articles first but as you can see, there is a lot to do 😉 See you soon and thanks for tuning in!
how to obtain bilbo 1??? any idea
Hey! Tell me, wich world do you play?
Hey, good youre back, hope you had a nice time!
I cant wait for the updates at the equipment page! Do you post it on the blog when something is ready?
Thanks for all the work you do with the site, it really helps 🙂
thank you and yes, I’ll make blog posts with the fulfilled updates!
Yeah. Happy new year to u 2 🙂 thanks for your great work!
Now I have to read some updates 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Looks like a great list! Thanks!
(Per the Smaug article, there’s a great thread on the forums with some good, detailed stats from a couple of different people. With the data being consistent, it’s a good start for info on the drops. A guide to working up to hitting smaug — not just the numbers needed, but how to get them — would be great, too. Looking forward to the update troop kill order.)
LikeLiked by 1 person
Do you mean this forum post? http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?421335-Smaug-and-Erebor-Statistics-for-Forum
It is indeed helpful.
Yes, that post. The data from Tempestyze and oh, hey! Look at that. (Eikkier for those not looking.) 😉
Thank you, again, for the extra details besides just tokens. Sometimes it feels like getting tokens is the only goal in the game for some people.
Thanks for all of your efforts on KME. Keiser-Sozey
Thanks for all your hard work on KME. It is a daunting task.
Gilbert Kleiner, FSA
Beth El Congregation